With the implementation of GST in India since July 2017, it is compulsory for the Magento 2 store owners to implement it in the online shopping system to be in accordance with the laws. However, the complicated GST structure left the merchants fumbling with the calculations and implementations. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 GST India extension to automatically calculate the GST rates in the store according to the Indian government rules.
Integrate the Indian GST rules with your Magento 2 store. Configure the Magento 2 GST extension based on various factors such as tax rate slab, business origin, etc. to get errorless calculations.
Additionally, the Magento 2 Indian GST extension offers features such as applying GST on shipping charges, enable shipping GST inclusive or exclusive of GST, detailed bifurcation of GST in all the order documents i.e order view, invoice, shipment, credit memo, Emails, and PDFs, and much more!
Benefits of Magento 2 GST India:
- Facilitates applying GST globally or product specific.
- Option to add buyer GSTIN from the storefront.
- Display GSTIN, CIN, and PAN in the order documents.
- Option to set GST rate to auto calculate and apply on the purchases.
- Set prices inclusive or exclusive of GST for calculating tax.
- Set minimum product price to apply GST
- Moreover, set GST rates for prices below the specified minimum price.
- Option to set the business origin in order to automatically apply the SGST, CGST or IGST based on the Indian states.
- Auto calculate and apply GST to cart subtotal based on the destination address, tax rate slab, as well as the business origin.
- Display the detailed bifurcation and view of GST in all order documents.
- Option to upload the digital signature image and signature text in order invoice PDFs.
- Option to add GST on the shipping charges.
- Option for shipping GST to be inclusive or exclusive of GST.
- The order invoice PDFs includes order details like GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, state code, HSN code, bifurcated GST amount, and digital signature.