LoFi Radio – iOS Radio App with Admin Panel
LoFi Radio is a single station Radio App(usually SouthCast or IceCast). No Coding needed, everything can be set up via Admin Panel.
It is designed using a simple UI for a radio application, but using blurs and other iOS elements creates a beautiful application which can be designed whenever you want or it needs. Also the application is adapted for iPhone and iPad devices and also it supports Light or Dark mode based on System’s settings(or you can disable it in Admin Panel).
LoFi Radio is designed to be as simple as possible and intuitive. So if you heard a song you like you can save it in your playlist on these streaming services:
- Apple Music
- Amazon Music
In Admin Panel you have many options which can be useful while you are setting up the application. Here you can set up:
- Set Up Radio Station
- Set Up Custom Cover(Maybe you have a promotional logo and you can set it up temporarily instead of your logo)
- Set Up Custom Background
- Show cover as a background blurred image
- Set up social networks as many as you need
- Enable and SEND Push Notifications directly from the application(Only after you have set up the push notifications certificates correctly on Firebase)
- Enable Rate Application Popup so you will receive ratings directly on App Store
- Enable/Disable Dark Mode
- Set up a custom text to the top of the screen(it can be your radio name or a promotional text)
- Enable/Disable Admin access or change admin password
- Social Media Links(You can add them directly in Admin Panel, and you can add them as many as you want)
- Background music – radio keeps playing while app is in background
- Auto start playing when the application launches
- Firebase Analytics
- Installation Documentation included
- Latest Cocoapods libraries installed already
Envato Rules says you have to buy Extended License if you plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore/Google Play or other similar markets, or you plan to make application to your client.
This project has a step by step Documentation how to set up the project and run it.
But if you want US TO DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR PLACE, you need to buy Extended License.
Do you need to set up or reskin the application
10 November 2021 • First version of the application.
Have fun and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!